2015年10月27日火曜日

BR 2-02:Martin Luther KING

[He dreamed of the day when black people and white people would live together in peace.]

Martin Luther King, Jr. is a famous person in America and he was known as Martin Luther King. He guided the civil rights movement. His speech which "I Have a Dream" is very famous in the world. In 1964 he got a Nobel Peace Prize. He is important person to talk about the racial discrimination in America.

I studied about him in society class in high school. The racial discrimination problem is very difficult to solve and it exists for a long time. These problems are happened in multiracial nations in many time. Japan is the racially homogeneous nation so these problems are not happened. But there are a lot of discrimination besides racial discrimination in the world. We were supposed to study the problem like them in elementary school. The bullying is very bad thing. The rate of suicide continues to increase every year. I want to be like a Martin Luther King and I want to help many people in the future so I must study hard. It is difficult to help many people in the world now so I want to help friends who help me in trouble.

Alan C. McLean.(2001).Martin Luther KING.Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2001
191/2522





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿