2015年9月30日水曜日

yakiniu


I went to eat a yakiniku with my friends. The store is called “sairo”. This store is in front of my university. So we often go there. The store is reasonable, so students often go there. Besides I also go to various stores. For example “kurobozu’, ‘gyukaku”, “jan5” and so on. I want to go to the store named “seikoen”. I hear that the store’s dish is very delicious. If I was given salary, I will bring my younger sister and her to this store. In the spring holidays I would like to work part-time job and save money.



In August 21, 2015 I spent a time with my girlfriend. I went shopping in shimotouri and kamitouri. I presented a bracelet to her to celebrate her employment. She looked very happy and I bought shoes of adidas. I wanted this shoes for a long time. After shopping we went to eat yakiniku in seikouen. It was very delicious. The meat is very soft. I like Ox tongue very much so I ordered it. I want to go to this shop when I have much money.
187/540

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿