2015年11月18日水曜日

movie: The Maze Runner

I watched this movie at house. I want to watch it three month ago. I like an action movie so I was interested in this movie suddenly. I wanted to watch it in a movie theater but there is not friend to go with me. I rent it in Geo and I watched it two days ago. It is three series of this movie. This is the first episode. I watched the second episode in the theater with my friends yesterday.

After watching this movie, I want to watch the continuation of it. People in this movie live in the place where surrounded the walls. They were getting together by an experiment. In the world, an infectious diseases are prevalent and there is the antibody of the diseases. Some people in the world have the antibody and they are getting together.

They lost their memories by the scholars. Thomas is one of the people in the wall. He was a scholar but he was send the wall. Why he send the Maze? The answer is not still knowing. Consequently he could leave the Maze and he came to know the fact.

In the Maze, there are many dengerous things. The griever is the demon in the Maze. They protect it so someone entering it, they attack the people. The Maze change the form every night so people can not find the exit. People can not enter in the Maze but some people can enter in it. They are called Runner by everyone. They run so fast so they can enter in it. Normal people can not come back if entering in it.

There are many people in this movie. I like them because everyone in this movie is kind and courage. I want to be them and I want to go adventure with my friends. But I don't want to the Maze. I do not have a courage like them.
320/4298

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿