2015年11月26日木曜日

self introduction

My name is Naoto Sesaki and I am twenty-one years old. I am from Amakusa in Kumamoto. I like to play soccer and I practice it everyday.
I have one brother and one sister. My brother likes to run and he runs everyday around our house. He is twenty-four years old. He is very kind to many people. My sister likes to play the piano. She is good at playing it. When I came back to Amakusa, she plays the piano for our family. She is practicing it everyday because she bought a new piano last month. She looked very happy.

I  was a member of a Japanese archery club in high school. It was so exciting for me. I was a captain of the team and I practice hard than other people every day. Entering this university, I wanted to enter the Japanese archery club but my friends did not enter it. So I was so sad and I       did not enter the club. This sport is very hard to play so I practiced hard at that time. Many people said that I can do it easily if I enter the club. But this sport is not easy to play. I do not like such a person who said Japanese archery is easy to play. I want everyone to play it. I think that you will like it instantly. I want to play it as a hobby again. Why don't you play it with me?

I like to play outside. When I was a child, I played soccer with my friend everyday until the moon rising. It was very interesting. I want to play soccer with my classmate in high school. I have a reunion in this winter in my hometown so I will play sport with them. In the evening I want to drink alchol with my friends while talking about the memoriable thing. I am looking forward to the winter vacation.
324/6097

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿