2015年11月11日水曜日

December 25 in this year

I will go to a hot spring resort in Kurokawa with my girlfriend. We decided to plan it last week. We will go to somewhere at the end of the year. She is so busy then so we have to go somewhere and return the same day. It is very disappointing thing but I am happy to go with her. In addition, my birthday is December 31 so I am looking forward to receive something. There are many things I want now. I think I want to go back to Amakusa, too. I want to spend with my family in the New Year's Day. I go back to Amakusa every year and I go hatsumoude in Ushibuka shrine. I want to go there again.

I have a reunion in this winter in Amakusa. There are many friends who I don't meet since graduating high school. I am looking forward to see them. I can know them only in SNS. We can talk about something in it. It is very convenience.

She will present something in my birthday. I want to give something to her in her birthday. I will give some clothes that she like and I will take her to a restaurant where we can eat delicious foods. In this year we went to the New Sky hotel to have dinner in her birthday. I reserved the dinner for her. She looked so happy. I want to surprise to her next year on her birthday.
246/3978

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿