2015年11月26日木曜日

hot spring

I will go to the hot spring of kurokawa with my girlfriend on Christmas Day. I like to go to a hot spring. We often enter a hot spring of family with her. Ikkyu is the hot spring that we often go. This is the best hot spring in Kumamoto that I have ever been. It costs reasonable and the room is very comfortable. I recommend this place. I had been to batten no yu with my friends. This is a good place, too. I meet many student in KGU there so I don't go to there. I will go to the Nagasaki in Christmas Day but she has not any free days.

Kurokawa hot spring is the famous place in Kumamoto. I have ever been to there when I was 21 years old. The landscape was very beautiful. I want her to see it and we want to eat many delicious foods there. I am looking forward to go there in Christmas. I will search the root and delicious foods in Kurokawa.
173/4872

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿