2015年11月26日木曜日

Letter to my friend

I was so happy when you called to tell me you were coming to Kumamoto to visit me. There are a lot of places to go and things to see and do here. I want to go sightseeing with you to several places.

I think that you will enjoy visiting Kumamoto castle. It is the most famous tourist spot in Kumamoto. The castle is very beautiful and you will enjoy looking at the wall. The wall in Kumamoto castle is the longest in Japan. The oshiro festival is held in autumn and a horseback archery event is held every year.

In addition, I think that we should go for a drive to Aso. There are several places with beautiful views of nature. Wecan have lunch at Imakin Syokudou which is famous for akaushi. Akaushi is the cattle which the freshly substance contains many lean meat.
Kumamoto has many interesting activities for you to try. Let's go rafting on the Kuma river one day! It is really fun to raft in river with friends and a guide. Then I think that we should barbecue by the river. Fish caught in the river are very famous and fresh.

Finally, there is a lot of food you should try when are here. Kumamoto is famous for basashi so I want you to eat it because I know the shop famous for basashi. Basashi is the horse meal and we eat it by soy sauce. I also want you to eat a mustard lotus root. This is the specialty food in Kumamoto, too. It goes well with Japanese sake so let's drink and enjoy!

I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely, Naoto
280/6377

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿