2015年11月18日水曜日

One monday

I went to shimotouri to eat a gyoza. I like it very much. I know the place that famous of a gyoza. Have you ever heard Ninoni? I often go to eat there. This is the Chinese food restaurant. The event named Happy hour is held every day. This is so good event. It is the time between 5:00 to 6:30. In this time the beer and a gyoza are becoming half place. I think this event is known by many people in Kumamoto.

I went to there in Monday. I took my friends because it was the pay day and my friend wanted to go to there since one month ago. He was looking forward to go there. I am happy to go there with him. We ordered many gyozas and the beer. We were satisfied the food.

After eating dinner, we went to karaoke in shinshigai. It is cheap because I was a member of this group. They like the singer named one ok rock. I don't know them one month ago but my friend is a fun of this singer. He recommended the singer in many times so I became listening their songs. It was very cool so I became to like them soon. We sang their songs. I think that I want to know the songs of them and I want to go their live concert some time.

After karaoke, we became hungry so we went to sushi zanmai. The shop is the famous place in Japan. I often go there after drinking alchol. The food is so delicious and I like the people in this shop. They are so friendly. I want to go there again.

We promised that going to yakiniku. We found the yakiniku shop look like so good. Writing the sentences now, I became very hungry. I will go to a lunch with my girlfriend.
313/4611

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿