2015年11月26日木曜日

BR 2-03: SKYJACK

[When people use guns to take what they want, how do you stop them?]

After reading this book, I became a fearful. I am not good at riding a plane since I was a child so I do not like an amusement park. I can not climb to the high place. I have never played at any attractions. My friend and my girlfriend like it so they want to play some attractions. I can't enjoy it.
There are two reasons why I do not want to take a plane. First, I do not like it. Second if   an accident is happen, we can not escape there. After reading this book, I thought it again. I think that the accident happened in the sky I can not do anything. When I was a junior high school student, I experienced a fearful thing in the sky. I went to Kyoto and Osaka in the school trip. The accident was happened when the plane was landing. Because of the typhoon, we could not land on the runway. Everyone  in the plane was a very fearful and some people were crying. The plane was going to land on the runway for three times but it can not land. Three hours later, we arrived at the runway. I think that I will die. I can not forget the memory and my friends talk about it now. The experiment made us fearful and a trauma. We can not cope with it.
If there is a man who has a gun in the plane, I think that a terrible thing was happened. I am so happy because the story is fiction story.

The skill of the Japanese planes is the best rather than other countries so I am very happy. I can take the plane that made in Japan easily. I fear that taking a plane which other countries made. We are proud of the skill of Japan. If I go to a foreign countries, I want to take a Japanese plane.

I want people in the world to travel to Japan. There are many interesting things in Japan. But the number of the tourist are increase, the number of the terrorist are increase, too. In the world, some problems of the terro are occuring. I want Japan to careful to terrorist. Japan is the safe country now. But we have to know the things that many problems are happened in the world and a lot of people were dead by an accident.

I want to study about the thing that happened in the world.

Tim Vicary.(2000).SKYJACK.Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2000

414/5286

  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿