2015年6月17日水曜日

Kagoshima trip

I went to Kagoshima with my girlfriend last year. We were planning from the front all the while. We went to there by bus and we arrived at there, we went shopping. After shopping, we went to eat dinner in yataimura where is very popular place in Kagoshima. Everyone in there is very kind and interesting. We met a man called Utanosuke master in yatai mura. He is a famous storyteller in Kagoshima and he is very good person. My parent is a fun of his person. They went to Osaka to meet Utanosuke master. I want to meet again.

The next day we went shopping in Kagoshima station and I went to have a lunch. We went to a famous shop in Kagoshima. We ate the black pig set menu in there and it was very delicious. I want to eat it when I go to Kagoshima.

We will go to Miyazaki in this year. I would like to go on a trip to more various places while I am in university.
173/5693

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿