2015年6月16日火曜日

BR1-06: The Wizard of Oz

[Nothing much. I just visited the Land of Oz.](p.59)

Reading this book, this story is very interesting. There is a Scarecrow which has no brain, Lumberjack which has no heart and a cowardly lion in this story. They start a journey to look for an insufficient thing to them. They found their insufficient thing on their journey but they are things which they have the beginning.

It is difficult to look for the lacking thing in themselves. I think I want to look for these things like them. Everyone thought such a thing.

This story is very famous all over the world. I read the book when I was a child. I want to be a wizard and I want to do something for my family and friends. I don't know the lacking thing for me now so I can't look for it. I want to know more about the world. I think I can understand the thing that I need when I do such a thing.


L.Frank Baum.(2006).The Wizard of Oz.London:Usborne, 2006
158/5381

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿