2015年6月16日火曜日

BR1-04: Romeo and Juliet

[Oh,Romeo,Romeo!Why do you have to Romeo?.](p22.)

This phrase is very famous so I think everyone knows it. This story is tragedy written by William Shakespeare who is England playwright. I am studying about this book in the other class so I chose this book.

Reading this book, I was sad and especially the last scene was shocking. Romeo think Juliet was dead and he was died in her grave by drinking poison. Juliet was awakened from suspended animation after he died has committed suicide by the dagger of Romeo.

This story was very difficult for me to read. I think Romeo and Juliet should have fled from each other's house. If I am in their position, I will do such a thing but such a thing was to not to be absolutely in this era so I think they are poor. I was relieved to be born in this day. Reading this book, I think my girlfriend is very important.

Shakespeare William. (2009).Romeo and Juliet.Seoul, Korea :Compass Publishing, c2009
154/4734

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿