2015年6月16日火曜日

The best day in my life


The best day in my life was October 16 in 2012. I made a girlfriend on this day. I will talk about this day. I participated in an event that KGU students held in Precious Kumamoto. Many friends participated in this event. We were looking forward to participating in this event because we can make a lot of friends. Precious is a bar where we can enjoy drinking and music.

I met her in the house of a senior for the first time. My first impression of her was interesting. This day we did a takoyaki party there. I like to do a party very much and to play with my friends. She made some takoyaki for me and she is a very kind woman. I often played with her after school and on the holidays. I came to love her. The place where we went together is Ousyou. She is good at playing table tennis and she played it about 10 years. So she was very strong when I challenged her to a game. I wanted to play table tennis with her and I want to beat her.

In Precious I had a confession with her with the microphone and I was very nervous. She said "OK". I was very pleasant. We were celebrated by everyone who is in Precious.

I spend time with her every day. She makes me very interested so I love her. I want to do things for her everyday. Her birthday is coming soon. I want to surprise her. I have to buy some present for her. I will buy shoes and a T-shirt because she likes clothes. I often go shopping with her. I think she becomes very happy. I am looking forward to surprising her. In her birthday I want take her to go to a restaurant with me and she will be very surprised.
313/5047

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿