2015年6月17日水曜日

my family

I would like to introduce my family. I have older brother and younger sister. My brother is twenty-three years old and he is a member of the track and field team in his university. He likes to running from he was child and he is running around our house when he has a free time.


My sister is nineteen years old and she doesn't like to go out. She likes to read books. There are a lot of kind of books in her bookshelf. I sometimes read her book but I can't understand the fun of books. I don't like to read books since I was child. These days I read a book named "Kafka on the shore" written by Haruki Murakami. My sister recommended this book. It was very difficult for me to read because there were a lot of difficult representation. I want to introduce another book to read from her and I want to introduce many interesting DVDs. 


My father likes to go fishing and he often goes to many places. We can eat fresh fish thanks to him. I like to go fishing, too. He often took me to go fishing When I was child. Everyone in my family likes to go fishing. 


My mother likes to take a picture and she bought a new camera last month. She goes to many places to take pictures. A lot of pictures are decorated in my house's entrance. It is very beautiful so I want her to take more pictures. I want to go to take some pictures with her next time. 
264/5957 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿