2015年6月16日火曜日

BR1-05: X-MEN 2


[Storm was onme of Professor X's mutant team called the X-Men.](p.8)

I like this action movie series very much. I often watch DVDs on my holiday. I especially like a action movies. These movies make me so exciting and this movie is one of them.

There are many mutants around the world. They are people with special powers. There are a lot of different kinds of special power. For example Professor X can read minds and also use his power over people's minds. Logan, he is sometimes called Wolverine, he is very strong. Metal claws come out of his hands and he has metal through his body. Some mutants do a good thing for human, and the others do a bad thing. Their goal is coexist with human.

Reading this book, I want a special power like them. If I am mutant, I will do a lot of good things for human and I want to make many friends of human and mutant. There are many series of this movie and I want to watch other story of this movie. I want you to watch this movie.

Conner, Ted Harris, DanDougherty, MikeHayter, David.(2007).X-MEN 2.London: Scholastic, c2007
176/5223

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿