2015年12月16日水曜日

high school trip

One of the most enjoyable days I ever spent was traveling to Fukuoka with my girlfriend last month. We went together to Fukuoka for the first time so we were looking forward to the trip. The purpose of the trip was celebrating her job. We had been planning this trip since this summer. We went to Fukuoka by bus and it took three hours. We entered a dining room as soon as we arrived in Fukuoka. We ate mizutaki there. It is a famous dish in Fukuoka and it is similar to hot pot cooking. After lunch we went shopping in Canal City in Hakata. I bought some All Star shoes for her and she looked so happy. We went to the hotel that we booked as soon as we finished shopping. We left our baggage and we went to Tenjin for dinner and shopping. She wanted to go to Forever 21, a famous shop in Japan, so we went there. I ate gyoza and oden for dinner. The yatai of Fukuoka are famous in Japan because they were shown on TV. We ate our delicious dinner, then we went back to our hotel. The next day, we got up early and went to eat mentaiko. My friend told me about a famous mentaiko shop in Fukuoka, so we went there. The shop is in Nakasu and it was already full of people. We were surprised and waited a few minutes. Finally, we ate the food and it was the most delicious food that I had ever eaten. We enjoyed this trip. We will go to Kurokawa hot spring on Christmas day. I want to make some more memories with her.
281/9451

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿