2015年12月4日金曜日

BR 2-05: Rain Man

[I'm a very good driver.](p.39)

I watched it one year ago at home. This is a human drama about a brother. Charlie works as a dealer of luxury cars but the management was not go well. His father is a rich man and Charlie received a message from him. The message is about his inheritance and the father will give all it to Charlie's brother. Charlie did not know the existence of his brother. Charlie went back to his hometown to get the inheritance. His brother Raymond is a savant syndrome so he entered a facility. Charlie took him forcibly to Los Angeles but Charlie noticed his special ability and he remembered his memories with Raymond.

Charlie watched Raymond as the inheritance at first but his mind become to change for Raymond. I did not know the savant syndrome until reading this book. People with this symptom have a superior ability only in the specific field. They can remember the numbers and scene which watched for the first time. It is said that some people can remember the the circular constant, and the others can remember a telephone directory and a day which identified. I was so surprised it and I was interested in the symptom.

I did not like Charlie at first because he was a violent person. I think that he should be kind to Raymond because he is a brother of Charlie. In the journey, Charlie became kind to Raymond so I was happy. Reading and watching it, I think that I have to value my brother and sister. I want everyone to read this book and want everyone to value one's family.

World Bank.(2009).Rain Man.Washington, D.C. : World Bank, 2009
271/8366



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿