2015年12月2日水曜日

About a war

I don’t like a war. In contract, is there a man or woman who like a war? I learned a thing about a war when I was a child. Everyone in the world learned it when they were children, too. In 1945 the World War 2 ended. Nagasaki and Hiroshima were bombed by America. We didn’t born at that time so we don’t know the fearful of a war. A lot of people dead by a war. It is the fact that everyone in the world knows the war is the thing that not to continue. Now in the world, the terrorists exist. It was pick up in the news and a newspaper. I cannot think that people who my friends and my family.

I like STAR WARS which written about a war. The competition written in the movie is space war. I like this movie but I don’t like other movie written about a war. My grandfather and mother often spoke about a war when I was a child so I know about a war. My friend like the game about a war and have a lot of it. They look very interesting while they are playing the game. There are a lot of game about a war. I have ever played it with my friends. It was so interesting for me to play but I can’t concern about a real war. There are a lot of people who like to play game written about a war. My friends said that I become stress-free to play this game. I was a fearful at that time. I think that there are many people who don’t know the difference the real and game. There are many accidents by young man or woman in the world. I am very sad to listen to the accident by accident. I don’t want to be such a person.

By internet’s improvement, we become to communicate to people in the world. There are many applications to play. This improvement is very good thing but it also have a bad thing. We can communication to many people in the world by SNS and we became to know the things that occurred in the world. This is a good point of SNS. In contract, we don’t have interests to other people. We can communication in cell phone without talk each other. I think that it is the bad point by internet’s improvement. I want to know about other people. I want to know what they like, like to do. Internet has a good point and a bad point. 
430/7517

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿