2015年12月2日水曜日

comics I like

I don’t like to read a book but I like to read comics and magazines. I recommend some comics which I like very much. First I recommend the comic named Tokyo Ghoul. Ghoul is the human who can eat only human. They can’t live without eating human since they were born. The main character’s name is Kaneki Ken and unfortunately he became a Ghoul from human. His life is very sad. His mother was dead when he was a child and he doesn’t remember his father. Ken is likes to reading books and he like the book which written by Takatsuki Sen. He involved in some accident as a Ghoul. The story is the competition of a Ghoul and Ghoul researcher. Their job is killing Ghoul.

Ken is going to work in a restaurant. The restaurant name is Anteiku and every clerks in this restaurant are Ghoul. They are living while escaping from Ghoul researchers. The coffee which sell in there is so delicious and everyone like it. The customers are Ghoul and human. Ghoul’s look is little different from human so they live together in Tokyo.

I like this comic because the characters are unique. I like the best person in this comic is Eto who is the Ghoul. She is the reader of the Ghoul group. The name is Aogiri no ki. They like to kill a person. Eto is the strongest Ghoul in this comic. Her purpose is not known. She is called triple S rate from Ghoul researchers. Triple S rate is the most strong and dangerous Ghoul and her friends are all strong. I think that you will like the person after reading this comic. Please read this comic and talk about Tokyo Ghoul with me.

I like a Ghoul researcher named Mado Akira. Her mother killed by Eto and she hates the Ghoul. Unfortunately her father was also killed by a Ghoul. Her father is Mado Kureo who is the famous Ghoul researcher. She hates all Ghouls. She is strong and cool. I like her because she is very cute and strong. After reading this comic, you will like her.

I have all comics in this anime. It is written in magazine named young JUMP now. I am looking forward to watch it every week. I am playing this anime’s application in my cell phone. It is so interesting to play. I want everyone who likes this comics to play this application. After playing this application, I became to like the character more. Please teach me what person you like. I am looking forward to talk about Tokyo Ghoul with you.

Next I recommend the comic named Ajin. The comic is not well-known in Japan but recently it become popular in the world. There are a lot of friends who don’t know this comic.

Ajin is the person who can’t die and their looks is little differ from human. There are forty-six people who is Ajin in the world. Ajin is the sample of experiment because they can’t die. The main character is Kei. He is the most interesting person and strongest one. The story is as same as the comic Tokyo Ghoul. It written about the competition of Ajin and human.

Sato is the Ajin who like to kill human. He is strongest person and he was in a military. I have all comics in this comic. I rent them if you want to read. Let’s talk about Ajin with me.
578/8095


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿