2015年12月22日火曜日

Essay 4 Toy Story

I like this movie because I often watched it when I was child. It is one of the most famous movies in Disney movies. I watched it for the first time when I was six years old and it was so interesting.
I sometimes want to watch this movie now.

The main character is Woody who is a cowboy doll. He lives in Andy's house with other toys. Woody is the favorite toy for Andy and he is a leader of the other toys. They cannot move while Andy is still awake. Andy will get a new toy in his birthday so Woody comes to be upset because he thinks a new toy becomes Andy's favorite toy. On Andy's birthday, a new toy comes to Andy's house. He is Buzz Lightyear who is a new hero of the planet. Andy instantly comes to love him and he is so cool. Every toy is interested in him. One day an accident happened. Buzz fell out from window in Andy's room. They think that falling of Buzz is because of Woody.

I like these characters very much because they are so cute. My favorite character is Woody because his face is so cool and he is the leader of other toys. I have a doll of Woody and I bought it in Tokyo Disney Land. I put it beside my bed. There are a lot of unique characters in this movie. Mr. potato head is the most unique character in it. His face can be changed easily so his face is usually changed. I have his doll, too. I was presented it by my girlfriend. She likes this movie, too. We sometimes rent this series of Toy Story at TSUTAYA and these are something that is not boring. All series of this movie are so fun for me so I will rent it again. I want to know other movies in Disney.
320/10,054

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿