2015年12月4日金曜日

BR 2-07: Jane Eyre

[, but I continued walking toward the road, with tears running down my cheeks.](p.86)

It was written by Charlotte Bronte who is a novelist in Britain. This novel's heroine is Jane who is not a beautiful. The dissatisfaction of an orphan and the consciousness of the equality of the sexs are written in it. These were unimaginable things at that time. This heroine is marrying after free love regardless of a property and statue.

Jane became an orphan and she grew while receiving the harassment by Mrs. Reed and her children. Jane became to be nine years old and she would go to the Lowood school. She met a kind doctor and Helen Burns. She became to love him but he was dead by a tuberculosis.

Jane lived in Lowood as a student and teacher for eight years and she became to work in Rochester's house as a house teacher. They were loving each other but the happiness did not continue for a long time.

Reading this book, I was very happy. I felt that Jane is miserable at first but she married Rochester who she love the best. I think that the chance which can meet and marry with the person you love the best. I envy her so I want to meet the person who love the best in the future. I want to read the book named Wuthering Heights. It was written by Emily Bronte who is the sister of Charlotte Bronte.

Schwartz, Victoria.(2003).Jane Eyre.Ann Arbor : UMI Dissertation Service, 2003
231/8927


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿