2015年12月2日水曜日

English

I don’t like to study English but I want to live in foreign country with my girlfriend. I have not been to abroad since I was born. I want to become to speak English more. I have a friend who lives in New Zealand. I was introduced him from my friend in Japan. Her name is Chiaki and she is twenty years old. I have known each other since I was in high school. We was a member of a shodo club in this university. She is a very fashionable person and she is very cute. She is a popular person in our club. She went to New Zealand in this summer. I want a foreign friend since I was in junior high school.

I liked to study English in junior high school because our English teacher is very beautiful. She was loved by many people in our high school. She was twenty-five years old at that time. I love her so I want to become to speak English fluently. I like to watch a foreign movie and listening to a foreign music. I was learn many songs that she like. I became to like study English. Unfortunately it was very difficult for me to study English in high school. I studied it very hard in free time. In day-off I often went to a library to study English but I didn’t know it. I was very sad and I didn’t try to study it. I think that if I studied English very hard in high school, I would speak English fluently. I want to study English while teaching from beautiful woman.

Entering this university, I made a girlfriend. She is very aggressive and interesting person. She often said that I want to go out. I took her to many places. We like to eat something. In her birthday I took her to a restaurant in New Sky. The dinner was high cost but I reserved it because I want to see her smile. Finally she was so happy and I was so happy, too. She said that I want to go abroad in future and I want to live in abroad. I must study English for her. In the future I want to take her to abroad so I must study English from now on.
386/7087 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿