2015年4月22日水曜日

What I want

There are many things that I want.

I want to buy some clothes. I want some pretty T-shirts for summer. I would like to go to the sea this year, so I want some pretty swimsuits, too. I usually buy some clothes in Beauty and youth. The store's clothes are very expensive. Last month I bought the shoes that I wanted. I like this shoes very much. My favorite brand is Reebok. I want to buy the brand's shoes more. 

I would like to see a lot of world's cultural and natural heritages. When I was in high school, I liked the class of the world history. So I had interested in these. I want to go the most is Machu Pikchu. This is the remains in Peru. I have never gone abroad so I want to go.Therefor I will take a passport. I want a camera because I want to take some pictures destination.
156/1089

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿