2015年4月9日木曜日

Essay 1-01: Letter to my host family

Hello, my name is Naoto. Please call me Naoto. I’m twenty-one years-old. I live in kumamoto with my sister and brother. I belong to the foreign language department and I study English hard. I was interested in doing a  homestay so I am very happy to go to visit you.

I would like to introduce my family. My father is fifty years old and his hobby is fishing. I like to go fishing with my father. He often takes me many places. I like to eat fish, too. When I come home, he takes me to go fishing. I am looking forward to go fishing with my father. I want him to take my friends to go fishing this summer. If you like to go fishing, please come to my house. You can go fishing with me.   

My mother’s hobby is taking pictures. When she has free time, she goes to the mountain and the sea to take pictures. My house is full of pictures that she has taken. She is very kind and interesting. I want to you to meet her sometime.

My brother is twenty-two years old. He likes running since he was in junior high school. He is a member of the track and field team in our school. He can not only run fast, but also study hard. I have respected him since I was child.

My sister is nineteen years old. She likes to study English and likes western music. She always sings such song when I go to karaoke with her. She would like to go abroad sometime. I want to go abroad with her.

I am looking forward to see your family. Please introduce your family to me when I go to the United States. I take a family’s picture and famous fish sausage from Amakusa.
 
I am looking forward to your reply.
310

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿