2015年4月24日金曜日

My favorite sports


My favorite sport is soccer. I have played soccer when I was junior high school. My brother played soccer, too.  I wanted to be a soccer player. I was given a soccer ball in twelve birthday. But I have not gone for a game. I played soccer after school with my friends every day. I am a member of a soccer club in this university. My favorite soccer player is Osako.  His play make me exciting. I played soccer every day because I want to be a soccer player when I was seven years old. I'd like to play soccer with my friends if I have free time.


My girlfriend plays table tennis in this university. She has played it when she was three years old. She went to Keisei high school which is famous table tennis' s good skill. I play it with her when we have a free time. She has gone an inter high. She is a cut man. I have not ever won her.
168/1483

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿