2015年4月21日火曜日

Essay 1-02: my treasure

My treasure is my friends. They always help me when I need someone's help. I can always laugh, thanks to my friends and I can live happily. I entered this university and make a lot of friends. I belong to the same derartment with them. The club is same, too. I can live a fun time thanks to them every day.

I made a girlfriend at the university. She always considers me number one and better than everyone else. I love her. I want to take her to a lot of places. But I don’t have a driving license so I want to get one. I will get my driving license in this summer.

First, I want to take her to my hometown in Amakusa. She wants to go there. I couldn't go home last summer so I want to go home this summer. I want to go to the sea with her. There are many famous beaches at my home. There is the sea in front of my house, too. I often go fishing with my father so I want to take her to go fishing together with my father.

Second, I want to take her to Kyoto. I wanted to go there when I was child. There are many famous temples that I want to go to. I would like to go to the Kiyomizu temple to get a fortune. I want to eat “yatuhashi” which is a famous food from Kyoto. I would like to see the world heritage sites.

Although various treasures have been described, my family is a very important treasure, too. Therefore, I would like to do something that makes my parents glad. I would like to give a travel ticket to my parents on my mother's birthday. I presented a Japanese alcohol to my father last month. He liked it very much. So I want to present delicious alcohol to him again.
319/933

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿