2015年4月10日金曜日

BR1-01: Mount Fuji

[quote] (p. ##)


There is a national geographic photographer named Karen Kasmauski. She talks about why she thinks Mount Fuji is such an important mountain for Japanese people. She feels that it may be viewed from almost anywhere around it. Another reason for Fuji's importance in Japanese culture is that some people feel that Mount Fuji is a goddess.

I think Mount Fuji is important for Japanese people like this author. There are a lot of tourist spots around Mount Fuji. It is known from foreign countries as a Japanese symbol. I have seen it when I was in a high school trip. It was very big and beautiful. I would like to climb the mountain sometime. I want Mount Fuji to be popular all over the world and the tourist who comes to Japan become more. Mount Fuji is drawn by many painters. Many children know Mount Fuji. I would like to be importantly as a Japanese symbol.

Waring, Rob. (2009). Mount Fuji. London: Heinle cengage learning.
156/466                                                                                                                                                  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿